Saturday, January 26, 2019

DOUBLE THE NUMBERS In this Year of Open Doors by Shepherd Bushiri

In this Year of Open Doors, our strategic ministry goal is to ‘DOUBLE THE NUMBERS’. We don’t want to leave anybody out. We must go to the remotes of everywhere to win more souls for Jesus Christ.
As I had already said during the Pastor’s Intercession Meeting on 20 January 2019, I want every branch, every home cell to leave the comforts of prayer houses and go out to save and touch a soul.
I am happy that some of our pastors are already taking a step in what I directed. Pastor Mlaka Maliro from Tanzeen Branch and his evangelism team took the deepest rural areas of Mokgolobotho Village on Saturday in a massive door-to-door campaign to win more souls for Jesus Christ.
That is commendable and I am calling on other pastors, across the world, to take a leaf from Pastor Maliro and his team.
It’s time to Double the Numbers!